The SCA has something for everyone, and no matter where your interests lie, everyone enjoys a good feast! If you’d like to connect with other SCAdians across Lochac who have an interest in creating medieval food and beverages, you may like to join the Cooks Guild or the Brewers Guild.
To help you get started, though, the below recipes have been gathered by Mistress Thomasina Coke and other Bordescros locals.
- Chickin (several chicken-based recipes)
- Saugee (Cold Pork in Sage Sauce)
- To Stew Fillets of Beefe
- Applemoyse & Snowe
- Candy Loaves
- Daryol (Custard tarts)
- Drie in de Pan
- Pets (nothing to do with animals, promise)
- Bearenfang (Bear bait) [alcoholic]
- Rosello (Rose Petal Liqueur) [alcoholic]